Tamara Hage, Solicitor
Tamara graduated from James Cook University with First Class Honours and the University Medal. She was also awarded the Una Prentice Memorial Trust Award by the Women Lawyers Association of Queensland (an award for achieving the highest grades of all female law graduates in her year).
After gaining valuable experience in the areas of Commercial Law and Local Government, Tamara has found her passion for advising both employers and employees on navigating the complex and ever-changing Industrial Relations and Employment Law system.
Originally from Mackay, Tamara is passionate about the region, particularly the mining and resource sector.
Tamara is a highly motivated professional and prides herself on her determination to find the right legal solution and providing exceptional service to her clients.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons, First Class)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Member of Queensland Law Society
- Member of Mackay District Law Association Management Committee
- Member of Golden Key International Honour Society