Nicole Cullen, Director
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
Nicole attended James Cook University and Queensland University of Technology and has lived in Mackay since 2000. She was admitted in 2002 and has worked with McKays since October 2005. Nicole is now a Director of the practice and manages the Family Law and Criminal Law teams in Mackay.
Nicole specialises in helping clients with family law matters relating to married and de facto couples, including divorce, residence, contact, specific issues, recovery, enforcement, property settlement, separation agreements and obtaining and utilising domestic violence protection orders.
Nicole also assists clients with a wide range of criminal matters and criminal injuries compensation claims.
Nicole is a Nationally Accredited Mediator and Accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner.
- Bachelor of Laws (James Cook University)
- Admitted as a Solicitor to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted as a Solicitor to the High Court of Australia
- Nationally Accredited Mediator
- Accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
Memberships and Appointments:
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Mackay District Law Association