Katie Duncan, Solicitor
Katie is a solicitor in McKays Commercial Law Team and assists clients with a wide range of legal issues, including:
- Commercial, business and contract advice
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Commercial property and leasing
- Farming and agribusiness
Growing up on acreage in Mackay’s Pioneer Valley, Katie joined McKays in 2015 to work under Director, Andrew Coates, assisting clients with commercial and business services.
Katie prides herself on delivering relevant and practical advice to clients to ensure they achieve their goals.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Commissioner for Declarations
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted as a Solicitor to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of the Queensland Law Society