- Dispute Resolution
The McKays Dispute Resolution team brings together solicitors with experience in all areas of personal, business and commercial law with a view to achieving practical and commercial outcomes for our clients.
Knowing when to fight and when to retreat takes considerable experience and insight. Our team provides strategic advice on a diverse range of disputes from everyday neighbourhood disputes right through to complex commercial contractual disputes.
We work with our clients to develop and implement strategies to resolve their disputes, utilising alternative dispute resolution processes.
Our team is passionate about providing our clients with quality services and to deliver successful results in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Competition and consumer law
- Negotiating disputes in relation to unpaid invoices and contractual disputes
- Contract disputes
- Assisting landlords and tenants in relation to lease disputes, whether residential or commercial.
- Conducting negligence proceedings
- Defamation matters
- Partnership and shareholders disputes
- Estate and other family related disputes