- Migration Law
Migrating to Australia can be a daunting process, especially when the security of your or your family’s future lies in the balance.Australian legislation dictates that only registered migration agents can legally give immigration assistance in Australia, which is why McKays offers access to our registered migration agent to assist you with immigration and visas.
We will advise you on all steps of the process including the type of VISA which may be suited to your situation, preparing the visa application and gathering associated documents required for your application.We will provide advice on the best pathway to becoming a permanent resident of Australia.
The McKays migration team works with individuals, couples and families.We will assess your situation and provide accurate and timely advice to ensure you receive the greatest possible outcome.
Key areas of expertise:
- Skilled visa
- Carer visas
- Child visas
- Parent visas
- Partner visas
- Relative visas
- Resident or former resident visas
- Retirement visas
- Bridging visas
- Work visas
- Student visas
- Onshore and offshore visas
- Merits Review
We pride ourselves on providing relevant advice in a timely manner to ensure timeframes are met and value for money is achieved.
Our team is built on a foundation of mutual respect, clear communication and client commitment, led by our experienced solicitors and supported by trained paralegals and support staff.This means we work as a team to constantly meet and exceed client expectations, maximise team efficiency and minimise fees.
We are upfront and clear regarding our fees, offering fixed fee applications and limited fee retainers.This fee structure makes it possible for a client to tailor our involvement to suit their financial position.
Finally, our expert team is strengthened with the backing of the wider teams across the practice, offering full-circle support for any peripheral matters which might arise.
Our Migration Law Team
- Australian Government visa information http://www.australia.gov.au/information-and-services/immigration-and-visas
- Migration Institute of Australia https://www.mia.org.au/
- Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority https://www.mara.gov.au/
- Migration Agent Regulations http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_reg/mar1998287/sch2.html
- MARAS Code of Conduct https://www.mara.gov.au/media/553229/Code_of_Conduct_April_2017.pdf
- MARAS Consumer Guide https://www.mara.gov.au/media/152338/Consumer_guide_english.pdf