Superannuation is an extremely important tool in planning for your retirement to ensure that you have sufficient funds to meet your lifestyle needs.
At McKays, we have a specialist superannuation team to assist you in all your superannuation requirements.
Our team will provide expert superannuation advice including:
- Setting up and updating self-managed superannuation funds
- Change of trustees and amendments to self-managed superannuation funds
- Self-managed superannuation fund borrowing
- Making and defending claims to the Superannuation Tribunal
- Providing advice in relation to compliant purchases for a self-managed superannuation fund
- Assisting clients in developing their estate plan using superannuation and self-managed superannuation funds
- Preparing and advising in relation to preferential, binding, and non-lapsing binding death nominations
- Assisting with transactions involving superannuation considerations such as business structuring, taxation law advice, conveyancing, corporate advisory and family law
Our team prides itself in assisting clients to understand how superannuation works.We take the time to ensure you have the correct structure in place and understand how to get the most out of your superannuation.
The members of our team have presented on superannuation matters to accounting firms, the CPA and consistently attend other seminars and events to ensure they stay current with the trends and changes in the world of superannuation.
Why choose us?
Superannuation is governed and regulated by the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act.There are a lot of companies on the market that sell self-managed superannuation deeds, updates and related documentation but who are not lawyers.Engaging a lawyer to provide you with advice on the correct interpretation and application of the law ensures you receive a product or strategy suited to your situation and legally compliant.
We have previously provided advice in relation to compliance with the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 for self-managed superannuation funds with assets in excess of $1,000,000.00;
Having a superannuation fund rendered non-compliant has devastating taxation consequences, so ensure you contact us today.